Compliance Solutions Specialist
- Job Ref: 2171
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Summary of role:
The Infrastructure Solution Specialist is a member of a multi-disciplinary team of solution architects and engineers supporting the definition of requirements and implementation of AIB’s IT strategy. This team is responsible for the technical definition and implementation of our strategic infrastructure roadmaps.
The key accountabilities/responsibilities are as follows
- Be the technical platform owner infrastructure for elements of any retained hardware and software environments
- Be one of the owners of all AIB infrastructure design compliance and operational oversight for the infrastructure platform within the IT Supply Chain
- Ensure that any recommended platform ‘choice’ for this service is aligned to the current capacity and volume commitments in the contracts with the suppliers (e.g. if there are any minimum commitment risks – the impacted technology will be recommended for the new solution provided it will deliver the required service)
- Be responsible for ensuring that all system designs are aligned to agreed infrastructure architectural principles and that the appropriate functional and non-functional requirements are included in the design and mandate adherence to compliance and Security requirement.
- Be responsible for ensuring all System design documents including HLDs are produced modified and signed off and feedback to Platform Architecture where there is need to add to or modify architectural principles
- Assist the Vendor management team and other SIAM teams to ensure relevant vendor costs are managed
- Be responsible for leading any service performance escalation with the service provider to their conclusion – or escalation via SIAM via the appropriate channels to the Head of ITO and CIO if required.
- Collaborate with all AIB Strategy & Architecture and Infrastructure Architecture and ITO Supplier teams to determine technology roadmaps and how technology optimisation should be implemented across the AIB IT estate
As part of the selection process, the successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate the AIB Behaviours and ability in the professional and technical competencies reflected below:
Please note that the competencies will only be asked at interview stage.
Strategic thinking and commercial acumen - Level 4
Teamwork and collaboration – working together to deliver results – Level 4
Planning and priority setting – getting things done effectively and efficiently – Level 4
Problem solving and decision making – making timely, quality decisions – Level 4
Results Focus – Level 4