Compliance Analyst for SaaS company
- Job Ref: 4449
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We’re looking for a Compliance Analyst for a growing SaaS company, who will be responsible that the operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules while being responsible for the documentation of sales/marketing related RFPs legal query oversight and technical reviews of terms/contracts.
What will I be doing?
- Responsibility for managing technical product information and assisting in the completion of RFP and sales/marketing collateral.
- Work on compliance reporting, such as GDPR and ISO standards etc.
- Internal data workflows and data mapping.
- Work on information security projects.
- Assist in process documentation and technical reviews of terms/contracts.
- Assist with legal queries surrounding data & security related matters.
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses.
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk.
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed.
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices.
What skills do I need?
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field.
- 3+ years proven experience in a compliance related/analyst role.
- Experience in risk management.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (Specifically GDPR and ISO standards).
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to operate in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating with cross-functional teams.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!