- Job Ref: 4884
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Seeking a talented and motivated C# Developer to oversee the design & development of C# application and interfaces within a larger R&D team. The successful candidate will be working with the latest technologies in hosted environments as well as cloud infrastructure projects focused on meeting a wide range of client requirements.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Create design specifications from core requirements based on best practises, offering optimal performance on every aspect of the implementation.
- Communicate and collaborate with product architects on all implementations & enhancements
- Build unit and integration test suites to ensure all development and enhancements operates as expected
- Ensure product and applications utilise and remain up to date to the latest technology advances within the .Net technology stack.
- Keep project management up to date with current progress, status of development and issues as they arise
And is important that you have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing with C# .Net Core/Framework runtimes.
- Experience building applications using package management and build tools – nuget, msbuild, dotnet build, nuget.
- Understanding of high-performance programming; synchronous and asynchronous inter process communication multithreading.
- Full understanding of SCM - Svn & Git
- Ability to self-motivate as well as effectively collaborate with peers and management.
- Adaptable to a changing environment. Ability to understand the problem and provide solutions to improve team efficiency and performance
If this is of interest to you do not hesitate to get in touch for more details!