E-Frontiers is working in partnership with Galway firm to hire a Cloud Software Engineer, Remote (WFH) with an option to work remotely with occasional visits to the office.
Our client will conduct the interview process via Video Technology on account of Covid-19. Initially you will start remote with a view to getting you on-site once things are back to normal.
- Developing a core enterprise business product in a cloud environment
- You'll work with distributed teams as the company embraces remote work across multiple locations
- Ideally, you'll have 5+ years’ experience in Software Engineering
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Dockers
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- An undergraduate degree in computer science/engineering
Nice to Have / Desirable
- Experience with distributed teams
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Kumernets
- Experience with cloud Automation
- Previous cloud certifications.
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.