Cloud EPM Consultant
- Job Ref: 3166
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Oracle Cloud EPM Delivery Consultant
Type of Employment: Full-time
Industry: Business Consulting Services
Our client provides Business consulting and technology integration. Operating in the UK for over 20 years they have a deep understanding of critical business processes. The company is expanding their operations and looking for an Oracle Cloud EPM Delivery Consultant.
As an Oracle Cloud EPM Delivery Consultant, you will be responsible for leading projects through the full project life cycle, working closely with client teams to understand their needs/goals and offer solutions. You will be tasked to provide knowledge of Oracle EPM solutions and integration, and benefits to client.
In addition to that, you will design and propose accurate, implementable solutions that incorporate client needs, software capability and future direction; and act as client-facing advisor.
Our client is based in London
- Possessing 7+ years of experience as a delivery consultant, with a minimum of 2 years in leading project/program management, consulting and/or general management roles with Oracle Cloud EPM Solutions
- Degree in Finance or Accounting would be advantageous
- Experience in Financial Reporting
- Experience with reporting tools (OTBI, FRS, Smartview)
- Ability to present complex technology concepts and issue solutions to c-level executives in an understandable way
- Ability to analyze and communicate project risks and challenges and drive resolution.
- Problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent MS skills
Thank you for considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and send your CV across! I look forward to hearing from you.