- Job Ref: 6642
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
We are recruiting for a Cloud Analyst for our client – A large Financial Service company specialising in Life and Pensions.
As the Cloud Analyst you will be responsible for the continual monitoring, control and reporting of utilisation of CLOUD based technologies in accordance with and to underpin the delivery of the ITIL aligned Infrastructure operation.
• Experience of Microsoft Azure technologies, associated dashboards and reporting tools in order to underpin effective environment operation and reporting.
• Experience of working ITIL Practices, specifically - Availability, Capacity and Threshold Management and associated alerts.
• Hands-on experience with the utilisation of data management and reporting tools in order to provide MI Dashboards to reports (i.e SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Azure data Studio, SSMS, SSDT et al.).
• A confident presenter, able to relay sometimes complex, challenging data simply and effectively
• Tenacious and comfortable conducting utilisation audits whilst challenging the status quo.
• Good knowledge of various database platforms, how they scale and configuration reliability and automation.
*Experience in Financial Services or in a regulated environment is preferred.
The successful candidate will possess appropriate technical accreditations in Microsoft Azure technologies