Client Solution Manager
- Job Ref: 2665
- Location: Swords, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an Irish eCommerce Solution provider. Counting their 7th year they have number of awards secured and customers based all over the globe.
Their software helps online retailers control efficiently customer journey and manage easily checkout, logistics, payments, shipments, etc.
With recent expansion of online shopping they are growing a lot and looking to expand across different departments.
There is an immediate requirement to hire Client Solution Manager.
Main responsibility would be to design technical and operational solutions throughout customer life cycle from pre sales up to delivery. This would include constant engaging with internal and external stakeholders; defining processes and requirements and ensuring on time delivery of the solution.
What will your job as a Client Solution Manager will look like:
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in order to define requirements and document those and present to relevant technical teams
- Provide support for sales during discovery and presales process consulting both clients and colleagues
- Work closely with development team to define product delivery time frames, execution plan and milestones
- Provide timely feedback to clients as regards to implementation process and any updates, functionality releases
- Act as a point of contact regarding implementation of the solution and client documentation
- Report on overall progress to both clients and senior management team
- Act as advocate for company’s solution and be able to explain technical functionality for clients
What do you need to have to be successful in this role:
- It’s important that you have 5+ years of experience in Implementation; Technical client management role or client solutions management role (online; e-commerce would be preferable)
- Technical or commercial Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge and understanding of B2C ecommerce solutions
- Experience working with multiple teams including development
- Experience designing & presenting solutions to customers (like web stores, payments; distribution platforms, etc)
- Experience handling different projects at the same time
- Ability to provide technical consultancy to both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience drafting technical documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and experience working in Agile & Waterfall environments
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Flexibility, good analytical skills, organisational skills
Client Solution Manager's role comes with €50-65k base + benefits and is located in North Co Dublin.
If you believe your personality and previous experience is a great match for the Client Solution Manager's role described above, we look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your CV.