Client Services Team Lead for AdTech Company
- Job Ref: 3181
- Location: New York City, United States
- Type: Permanent
Our client, an advertising technology company, delivers Pay Per Click traffic to the Internet's major marketers and agencies. Operating in the US for over 15 years, they bring innovation to the search advertising industry. The company is expanding their operations and looking for a Team lead.
As a Team lead, you will be responsible for leading and managing the execution of paid search marketing campaigns. You will have the opportunity to operate on both the strategic and tactical level while taking ownership of paid search marketing results for clients, daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, bid management, negative keyword strategies, website and category exclusions, ad creative, and landing page revisions based on performance history and the client's objectives.
In addition to that, you will help coach and mentor team members to deliver best in class customer service to clients and partners across internal teams, prepare recommendations, proposals and up-sell materials for client meetings, supervise and support a small team of account managers.
Our client is based in Manhattan, New York City.
- Possessing 4 years of digital/performance media/media planning/buying experience (preferably search marketing experience)
- Experience in building relationships, up-selling and presenting to clients
- Experience in managing and interpreting data to manage performance media campaigns, create data-driven stories and recommendations to clients
- Problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Management/Mentorship experience
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Adwords Certification
- Bachelor’s degree required