Client Services Support Engineer
- Job Ref: 2555
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My Client is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. Currently looking for Client Services Support Engineer based in Cork offering competitive salary.
You will support users and services onsite from a hardware and software perspective. You will also work as part of an EMEIA support team providing technical support to users located at remote sites across EMEIA. You must have strong communication skills and be able to communicate with and support users of all job levels from IC up to VP. You must determine the needs of the user community and make sure that the organisation is providing systems & support that meet those needs.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; fluency in English.
- Be able to provide support and communicate to employees of all job levels, from junior staff up to senior directors.
- Extremely strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Mac OS X, iOS and Windows.
- Working knowledge of underlying network technologies and server setup and support.
- Experience delivering technical training.
- Experience with a managed print solution.
- Experience working in a cross-functional matrix organization.
As part of the team you will be:
- Provide 2nd & 3rd Level desktop support to internal employees, contractors, and vendors.
- Manage the EMEIA and Cork team’s ticket queue and action all tickets within the given SLA.
- Work as part of an EMEIA team that actions tickets remotely at all clients’ sites across the region.
- Manage the hardware repair process onsite, liaising with our offsite hardware repair service providers.
- Support the business collaboration tools.
- Support the onsite managed print solution.
- Support the internal meeting room check-in system.
- Support onsite events throughout the year from an IT perspective, including out of hours’ communication meetings.
- Be an active and innovative team member, contributing to development and effectiveness, and undertaking other tasks as required.
- Establish effective communication and improve user workflows.
- Stay abreast of advances in technology.
- Evaluate use of technology in the organization.
- Recommend improvements in technology (hardware and software upgrades).
- Recommend and assist in the evaluation of new techniques and tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in Ireland.