Client Delivery Manager
- Job Ref: 2073
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a professional IT consultancy company that specialises in Software Quality working with global leaders on some of the largest projects in the world. They are looking for a Client Delivery Manager to join their team, to act as the interface between the client and different company’s teams such as sales, operations and consultants.
Client Delivery Manager will have an active role in managing ongoing client relationship from a delivery perspective, involving quality assurance, service delivery and stakeholder satisfaction. You will be working closely with Operations & Head of Service team to identify the right consultants for each project and take part in the pre-sales process. You will identify new opportunities with existing clients and supporting Market Directors in new business development, always focusing on operational excellence and working on improving effectiveness and efficiency of the technical delivery. You will also liaise with Finance & Administration teams to ensure resourcing needs and minimise travel time and cost of projects.
Client Delivery Manager will oversee and manage all aspects of the delivery lifecycle, assure quality, facilitate and ensure onsite resources are delivered as agreed, build trusted advisor relationship with clients.
Qualifications and experience:
- Extensive knowledge of Test Consultancy Markets and Services.
- Previous lead roles in testing or quality programmes, or project management with emphasis in test and quality.
- Commercial experience in professional services engagement framework.
- Excellent client facing and sales support skills, including pre-sales experience.
- Good understanding of legal framework in client consultancy.
- Ability to mutli-task and prioritise across multiple clients and activities, and work in a matrix-management environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and ability to grow and maintain a network of contacts.
- Good written and presentational skills, high attention to detail.