Cisco Network Engineering (Wexford)
- Job Ref: 4477
- Location: Wexford, United States
- Type: Permanent
OverviewOur client based in Wexford is looking for a Cisco Network Engineer to participate in the planning, design, implementation and
support of the network across all their clients.
Within your responsibilities, you will:
• Provide Level 2/3 support for our customer networks.
• IP routing protocols including BGP, OSPF, IP Multicast.
• Maintain up to date network diagram, standard, documentation for all clients detailing configuration of deployed solutions.
• Network planning, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
• Install, document, implement and support of the client networks
• Resolve operational issues involving routers, switches and firewalls in a multi-vendor environment.
The requirements you will be asked to have are the following:
• 3-4+ years’ experience in Layer 2 technologies, routing, and switching
• Significant Cisco and Meraki experience, Infrastructure/Networked environments with hardware (routers, switches, firewall, etc.), software (IOS, NX-OS), network security practices, designing, planning and implementing LAN-MA.
• Demonstrate proficiency with the provisioning and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN connectivity technologies.
• Experience in data network technologies: OSPF, BGP, VRRP, MPLS, VPN, VLAN, Trunking, EtherChannel and QoS.
• Comprehensive hands on experience with LAN/WLAN/WAN technologies.
• Comprehensive hands on experience with Cisco routers, Catalyst switches, Cisco ASA 55xx security devices
• Linux, Asterisk and VoIP knowledge would be beneficial.
• CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CNMA qualifications would be advantageous
• Knowledge of virtualisation platforms
If you want to know more about this opportunity, press APPLY below and we will contact you asap.