- Job Ref: 2388
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
We are looking for an experienced part-time CIO (Chief Information Officer) to oversee the development and execution of a technology strategy for a loans project.
You must have a solid business technology background and be up-to-date with advancements in the fields of FinTech, cloud computing and digital operating models.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Set technology objectives and strategies for the business in conjunction with the Senior Management Team
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise the Senior Management Team and suggest actions
It is very important that you have:
- Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of FinTech platforms, IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
For more details about this opportunity based in London, please get in contact.