Chief Operations Officer COO
- Job Ref: 4293
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
Dublin city centre, full time, permanent role.
Our client is an Irish e-commerce technology Start-up counting their 6 years on the market. With 70 people across 3 different locations (HQ in Dublin) they are looking to scale further and hire COO to drive the company forward. We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Chief Operations Officer to help the organization to scale, execute company’s operational strategy and develop, lead, and implement organization’s business plan.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional to join growing technology organization and bring his/her own mark.
The role would include:
- Work closely with senior management team to successfully execute business operations strategy.
- Developing, formalizing and implementation of business processes & procedures
- Working on Sales Lifecycle process including management of implementation program, business support activities and account management process.
- Creating robust operational infrastructure and processes to facilitate and support business growth
- Monitoring all business processes and developing and implementing appropriate KPIs for different business areas
- Ensure all operational processes reflect the company’s values and culture
- Analyse current and future market trends to respond strategically to competitive and changing business landscape
- Oversee multiple divisions
- Drive Company’s culture through the personal leadership and all operational activities.
What skills do I need?
- Relevant Operations experience within scaling technology/e-commerce company combined with passion, energy, and drive
- Preferably educated to Master’s degree, but Batchelor’s degree and relevant experience could work as well
- Experience operating in a leadership role within the relevant Tech/Saas environment
- Proven track record of executing business strategy, bringing change, introducing processes, procedures, and KPIs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead by example
- Strong financial reporting, budgeting, planning, project management skills
- Business acute and striving for success
The role will be based in Dublin City Centre.