Chief Financial Officer
- Job Ref: 4984
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an IT company headquartered in Dublin with locations throughout the world and delivers value-based and cost effective services to a wide spectrum of international customers.
An opportunity has arisen for a Chief Financial Officer to join the senior management team to support the delivery of its strategic plan. Reporting to the CEO, this role will be key to ensuring the successful delivery of the financial strategy for the Group and supporting the senior management team in delivery of ambitious targets and performance improvements across the business. The role will be responsible for Finance, HR, and all Office administration.
The ideal candidate will be proven in an entrepreneurial environment within a start-up/private or high-growth technology company.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the finance and HR functions
- Managing day to day banking and investor relationships
- Commercial mindset serving as a member of the senior management team in evaluating the financial condition of the organisation and developing proactive recommendations for growth.
- Support Operations in the investigation of cost-effective benefit plans and other fringe benefits that the organisation may offer employees, and potential employees, with the goal of attracting and retaining top talent.
- Professional Accounting Qualification
- Likely to have a minimum of 10 years PQE and currently in a high level financial role.
- Experience in acquiring and/or disposing of businesses including dealing with investment banks, lawyers, accountants etc.
- Experience with funding from investors and government agencies a distinct advantage.
- Strong track record in consulting with senior business leaders and managers
- Outstanding internal and external communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to represent the company externally, connect with people on financial issues and be very confident to argue a case for necessary change.
- Excellent analytical and practical business skills with keen eye for detail.
- Highly Attractive Base
- Generous Bonus system that rewards achievements.
- High level health insurance.