Change Project Manager
- Job Ref: 7088
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewChange Project Manager
Dublin or Leitrim
• Organise and lead a portfolio of business change programmes
• Negotiate and agree the scope of a proposed programme
• Negotiate and agree the delivery schedule for a proposed programme
• Negotiate and secure the required resources for a programme
• Establish programme costs and undertakes commercial responsibility
• Set up programme governance processes
• Manage the delivery of the business programme change
• Develop the overall change plan for a business area
• Conduct comprehensive change impact assessments across both business and technical areas.
• Manage effective communication with staff, suppliers and stakeholders
• Ensure alignment with other business programmes
• Effective identification and management of issues, risks and dependencies
• Sets up appropriate structures to ensure programme is delivered
• Ensure the programme is successful
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Experienced in the delivery of multiple projects and programme engagements in a Mortgage / Consumer Finance environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to see beyond the technology change
- Ability to engage effectively to develop requirements.
- Ability to hold others to account for non-delivery.
• Manages the delivery of programmes with high levels of complexity and /or business criticality and /or risk
• Track record of delivery of complex programmes
• Strong business knowledge, in the area of Mortgages / Consumer Finance
• Excellent influencing skills at senior and executive management levels
• Planning Skills
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent communicator with high quality analytical, organisational and management skills.
• Strong influencing skills, particularly with senior executives.
• Ability to work well under pressure, flexibly and independently on own initiative