- Job Ref: 4117
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is the Ireland’s well-known Brand builder having more than 20 years of experience and global brands in their portfolio.
Customer centric focused and innovatively looking into the market trends they managed to grow significantly and establish themselves and their brands on the market place. From retail chains to small shops and pubs – they are present in all kind of point of sale places.
As the team expands, we are looking for ambitious, commercial and insightful Category Analyst for Beverages, that will be responsible to understand the Customer needs and utilize the Category Management process in order to improve the sales process.
- Turn insights into actions for the sales team by identifying key opportunities
- Turn insights into actions within retailers by executing, analyzing and evaluating category plans & data
- Provide business analysis and insights of sales, pricing & opportunity gaps
- Utilize knowledge of customer and Category Management to facilitate the customer business planning process
- Support development of our customer Category action plans within each customer
- Implement category development programs by leading the dialogue with the retail customer to focus on category growth opportunities
- Database maintenance, ensuring all platforms are updated to reflect latest available information
- 1 year in a Category, Insight or analytical role
- Degree in a related area
- Ability to draw the insights from multiple data sources, and complex sets of data
- Extensive knowledge of sales and shopper data platforms and ability to learn new tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Powerpoint
- Ability to think analytically and turn insight into key recommendations
- Ability to plan, meet deadlines and manage a diverse workload
- Strong communication skills are required to express analytics to various levels in the organization; as well as, the ability to deliver presentations
- Able to effectively interact with peers, sales management and senior management