- Job Ref: 2173
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My Client is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. Currently looking for CAD Administrator in Cork.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills. This is a client facing role.
You will be responsible for:
- administrating of CAD work on platforms such as Unigraphics NX & Teamcentre Engineering.
- Review CAD work requests from the client and ship to offshore for execution
- Import/export CAD files into & from the Teamcentre Engineering database
- Execute CAD work requests on a priority basis
- Create and manage Teamcentre workflows through the company’s Quality System
- Provide administrative support to creation and management of Engineering Change Orders in the company’s system.
- Ability to translate complex customer requirements into discrete, clear & concise inputs for execution by an engineer based remotely is essential.
- Basic engineering knowledge and understanding of key concepts.
- Extremely proficient in Unigraphics NX 8
- A good understanding of the key functions in a manufacturing plant will be an advantage.