C Embedded Developer / Entry Level
- Job Ref: 3801
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
C Terminal Developer / Entry Level / Graduate
We are looking for a Graduate in Computer Science or similar that like coding with C for a permanent role with our client a multinational company that work in payment solutions in different EU countries, you will join his team in Sandyford-Dublin.
This position is an excellent chance for a junior C developer. We are looking for a person who is able to abstract from particular programming language and design and implement good code in scripting language available on an embedded platform
This is a good opportunity to start your career as a developer using C / Embedded programming and this will give you the opportunity to be involved in host/side projects using other languages like C# .Net, MS SQL, or mobile projects with Android and Java.
We are looking for a well-organized person, who can solve problems solely but also can work effectively in a team with other professionals.
Some of the requirements that you will need:
- Some months of experience working in IT, internship, personal projects...
- Good knowledge of C programming and other programming languages
- Good understanding of different processors architectures
- Knowledge in TCP/IP network programming
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
They offer a competitive base salary plus a compensation package with Bonus 5%, Health insurance, Pension, Car Park
If you are passionate about coding with C and you would like to know more about this company and the projects that are developing at the moment, contact us!