- Job Ref: 2655
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
My client, an important consultancy company is looking for a Business/Systems Analyst for their client site, an international and renowned Insurance Company. This is a contract for 6 months, located in Dublin 1.
You will work within the Sales and Distribution Technology (SDT) projects portfolio group. The SDT projects portfolio covers a large variety of system applications including online broker portals and web services as part of its remit to deliver SDT related projects, and regularly launches new/amended products onto the German market, as well as undertaking various other projects as required
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop SQL queries to extract data for analysis
- Work with Application Support functionaries and Software Developers to resolve issues
- Provide input to work estimation and test planning.
- Provide input into formal Requirements documentation and Functional specifications
- Involvement in test plan development and coordinate with Developers and QAs as required.
If you are the ideal candidate we are looking for, the you will have:
- Experience in the Financial Services sector/ Life and Pensions Insurance
- Expert in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and I.S. alike.
- Ability to produce test strategies and test plans, and experience with test execution and troubleshooting systems software
- Experienced in writing SQL for data extraction / manipulation
If you are interested in this role, please apply or just contact us for more information.