Business Systems Analyst
- Job Ref: 1542
- Location: Brentford, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Business Systems Analyst willing to join a large multinational financial company?
My client is looking to hire a results oriented individual with an analytical approach who has demonstrable experience as a Systems Analyst with a business focus.
- Work with the appropriate business area to identify, analyse and document business requirements and then translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Produce detailed systems analysis and solution designs models to agreed standards.
- Work with the Business to ensure Business Cases are produced and Feasibility studies/Project proposals are produced to meet User Requirements.
- Identify, gather and document detailed Business Requirements.
- Identify, gather and document Technical Requirements.
- Identify, gather and document Functional and Non-Functional requirements.
- Use technical expertise to make recommendations regarding design of new systems, working with Business Analysts, Users and IT teams to input into Feasibility studies and Project Proposals.
- Process and data modelling skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Good general understanding of UML, Agile and SOA concepts.
- Experience in full systems lifecycle, from analysis, through design to build (and potentially implementation).
- Competent in creating data flow diagrams
- Desirable knowledge of Enterprise Architect modelling solution
- Degree level qualification
- Relevant Systems analysis qualification
- Strong inter personal skills