Business Readiness Manager
- Job Ref: 2002
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client which is a leader consultancy company is looking for a Contract Business Readiness Manager to work in the financial service/banking sector for 6 months ( based in Carrick on Shannon).
You will be senior and very experienced in this role as you are meant to get the business ready for the lunch of new products. You will be designing and implementing business processes, SLAs etc. You will have experience working at executive level and excellent communication skills.
You will also be:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and or Microsoft Project Server
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- Extensive progressive management experience, including management of major projects, in a large operating environment.
If you have completed this role before in an application and fulfillment business department it will be a great advantage.
Competitive daily rates and a great working environment is offered with this job.
If you would like to know more please contact: [email protected] or