- Job Ref: 3990
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Business Manager, Solution Technical Delivery Lead – SAP, Enterprise Platforms
Summary of role:
Business Manager (HR Systems – SAP)
Reporting directly to the Head of HR Systems, you will be responsible for the executing the strategy for the technology portfolio along with the mobilising the delivery of large scale complex change programmes, with a particular focus on SAP, but also dealing with other HR applications. Key aspects of the role include?
- Responsibility for the SAP Service, which includes platform support, development teams, and change programmes
- Service assurance, including regular service reviews, designing metrics for reporting, ensuring full compliance with Technology standards
- Lead the design and initiation of new developments on the SAP platform, ensuring design standards are met, and business requirements are fulfilled.
- Work with Business areas, and the Head of HR Systems, to advocate and define the use of SAP
- Bring SME knowledge to establish the roadmap for SAP, SuccessFactors, focusing particularly on future Cloud-based solutions.
- Be the interface between the HR teams and the SAP Service with our IT partners.
- Engage and manage relationships with strategic partners, other IT providers and AIB stakeholders to initiate, shape and deliver technology change, with a particular focus on the HR Technology estate.
· Own IT vendor management relationships with third party vendors and the strategic partner(s) and ensure that the planning and delivery of work carried out as required.
· Take responsibility for the management and resolution of strategic partner issues in line with the business, strategic and commercial agenda.
· Work with senior stakeholders to understand and influence the business and IT strategy, leveraging internal and industry experts and strategic partners to contribute to a fit for purpose roadmap for the domain.
- Lead and motivate a team of IT specialists, including vendors, and outsourced partners.
- Act as a champion and build the business case for complex initiatives that will result in an improved solutions for the HR function.
· Drive out innovative options to meet business needs including evaluations of market solutions rather than traditional build approach.
· Drive continuous improvement and resilience in the overall end to end support and delivery model and participate in the delivery of the IT transformation agenda to meet the strategic objectives of the business.
- Ensure that the appropriate methodologies are applied and planning, status reporting, quality assurance and issue/risk management are carried out to agreed standards.
Minimum Criteria: Please note that the following criteria form the basis of your answers on the application form.
1. 10+ years enterprise technology experience, especially with HR systems, targeting SAP and successFcators. A proven track record in the leading the delivery of IT enabled change in a financial services environment.
2. 10yrs+ proven experience in working collaboratively in an outsourced change delivery and run environment.
3. Proven industry experience in outsourced (nearshore and offshore) vendor and partner management.
4. Proven track record in shaping and defining a technology roadmap and strategy. Can collaborate and influence with senior management and other stakeholders to secure buy-in for a transformation agenda.
5. Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to communicate technical issues and strategy to both technical and nontechnical audiences? Backed up with strong interpersonal skills collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills.