Business Intelligence Solution Architect
- Job Ref: 3074
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Solution Architect for a contract position based at the Dublin Airport. You will be working on a BI project within the Data Governance & Enterprise Reporting team.
You will be working close to the business Product Owners delivering a number of new BI reporting platforms, Oracle Cloud Analytics Service, and Tableau, enhancing the existing data warehouse models, set up the BI reporting system and setting up predictive data analytics processes.
As the Business Intelligence Solution Architect, you will spend 80% of your time on delivering effective BI Architecture and development of BI reports and Analytics. You will also be required to perform system administration tasks on an Oracle Analytics Cloud/ Tableau environment.
- Develop and maintain the Business Intelligence Architecture and ensuring its design adheres to the overall Enterprise Data Architecture and group best practice
- Assist ETL developers in the design of the data warehousing solution by running data modelling workshops focusing on dimensional and OLAP data modelling to meet the current and future BI Reporting and analytical needs
- Develop attractive BI dashboards and analytical solutions that convey the story inside the data
- Develop data analytics solutions such as predictive analysis, regression, clustering
- Review reports & dashboards developed by junior members
- Provide mentoring and coaching support to BI Analysts
- Work closely with our implementation partner to take on the service management the Oracle Analytics Cloud environment including performing advanced administrative functions
- Engaging in continuous improvement activities including post-implementation reviews and feedback from the business in order to incorporate learning into future work, and support a culture of continuous improvement within the team
We are looking for someone with experience in solution design and architecture for integration, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics systems, SQL and/or PL/SQL development experience, development experience in data visualisation/reporting with at least one of the following technologies: Oracle OBIEE, Oracle Cloud analytics, Essbase, Tableau or equivalent competitor application (preferable Oracle, Tableau, Essbase)
If we have caught your interest and you would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.