Business Intelligence / Business Analyst
- Job Ref: 3477
- Location: Leixlip, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a versatile individual with technical experience across all aspects of the system development life cycle and whose primary skillsets/strengths include:
- Business Analysis
- Technical Sales Support/Development
- Project Management
- Customer focused – Emphasis on the customer maintaining a balance
- Driven – Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible – In attitude and work approach to a new growth area within the company
The position reports to the IT Development Manager, and will work closely between our business development team and our product development team.
Responsibilities: (Business Analyst)
- Business analysis process modelling;
- Stakeholder analysis and management;
- Modelling of business and IT systems;
- Make business and financial cases;
- Assist with the management of business change;
- Assist with technical documentation;
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications for reporting.
- Provide development team with well documented user requirements
Responsibilities: (Technical Sales Support)
- Support sales of the company's software products, solutions as well as services
- Manage customer situations and design strategies necessary to maximize customer satisfaction
- Provides support to front line sales people assisting with presentations, technical support together with customer presentations
Responsibilities: (Project Management)
- Assist development project managers with implementation planning and rollouts.
- Should have a minimum of 5-10 years of technology experience with at least 5 years hands-on technical roles in the field.
- Have worked through the full development life cycle of one or more applications from concept to delivery.
- Extensive knowledge of web application development, SQL Server development & Report Writing
- Solid background in Data Base design with strong SQL Server skills (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Good working knowledge with modelling tools (e.g. Microsoft Visio) & wireframing tools (e.g. HotGloo)
- Strong Qualitative, Quantitative Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours and to travel
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Post secondary degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.