Business Intelligence Analyst
- Job Ref: 3513
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
I am looking for a talented Business Intelligence Analyst for a minimum 12 months contract for my client a worldwide consultancy company located in midlands area.
Your Key Experience/Competencies/Skill sets is:
- Design, implement and manage end-to-end Cognos BI reporting and ETL environments
- Control user access permissions and privileges to Cognos BI environments
- Troubleshoot and solve performance issues of the Cognos BI reporting and ETL environments
- Monitor and support Disaster Recovery environment
- Monitor and manage data merging and data replication to the reporting data warehouses
- Work closely with business owners, prison staff and ICT teams to gather and analyse requirements in order to develop and deliver well-defined Cognos reports that can be used to make sound business decisions
- Check and analyse reporting data with respect to accuracy, reliability, efficiency and performance
And It is desirable that you have proved experience in:
- Oracle DB Server Version 9 – 12 and Oracle Enterprise Manager and Oracle PL/SQL and MS SQL Server 2016 Cluster
- IBM Cognos ReportNet & IBM Cognos 10 BI and Windows Server 2003 – 2016 and IIS 6.0 - 8.5 and TOAD for Oracle 9.6 – 12.2
- ETL/Data Replication. (LEI, Oracle Streams, Materialized Views, custom replication methods) and Large Data marts and Batch Scripting and automation and Previous experience of working in a secure environment.
If this is of interest to you please get in touch and will be happy to give you more details.
*Only candidates eligible to work in Ireland are considered for this position.