Business Intelligence Analyst
- Job Ref: 3075
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst for a contract position based at the Dublin Airport. You will be working on a BI project within the Data Governance & Enterprise Reporting team.
You will be working on delivering, building and maintaining a range of data assets (Oracle Data Warehouse, Essbase, Cognos, Oracle 11g, Oracle Cloud, and Tableau) and analytical tools used to advise on critical business decision such as: schedule optimisation, ticket pricing, revenue estimation, competitor analysis, predictive analytics.
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with the Business Owners to translate high level product requirements into manageable, functional pieces of work, i.e. user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Develop dashboards and reports using a variety of tools: Oracles Analytics Cloud, OBIEE, Essbase and Tableau.
- Complete functional documentation including report specifications, help files, business rules, data lineage.
- Work towards becoming the subject matter expert in the BI and analytical tools capabilities.
- Provide high level mock up reports designs/wireframes of reports to Business Owners.
- Work in collaboration with the ETL development team to ensure development work is completed to specification in particular defining Facts and Dimension required.
- Create report and dashboards with complex calculations, different chart types, level of details calculations, map functionality, trends and forecasting, filters and parameters.
- Training of super-users within the business areas on the use of the specific business intelligence solution delivered.
We are looking for someone with experience in SQL, BI Development in data visualisation/reporting with at least one of the following technologies: Oracle OBIEE, Oracle Cloud analytics, Essbase, Tableau or equivalent competitor application (Oracle, Tableau, Essbase is a distinct advantage), data modelling using Dimensional/Kimball/ methodologies and Excellent understanding of and ability to write clear, concise and well-constructed user stories and acceptance criteria
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.