Business Development Manager - Salesforce implementation
- Job Ref: 2541
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is Salesforce implementation and Consultancy Company based in Dublin.
The company is going through growth period and looking to recruit Business Development Manager to expand their market share. With recently signed partnership agreement with SALESFORCE they want to win new businesses within SMB and Enterprise customers and create viable go to market strategy. This person contributes to the long-term organisational strategic goals, builds long lasting customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The person will be tasked with selling Salesforce and other solutions to different market sectors in ROI and UK.
- Creating the overall sales strategy for Business Development across different or particular vertical
- Identifying new opportunities through building relationships, getting leads from referrals, networking, occasional cold calling – setting up appointments and getting new businesses
- Getting new appointments with customers and presenting possible solutions
- Developing a rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve this relationship.
- Converting qualified leads into sales
- Managing accounts
- Negotiating deals on a daily basis with key decision makers - CEO, COO, CFO, Business Operations managers
- Submit progress reports and ensure that internal CRM and client management systems are kept up to date.
- Work with other strategic alliance partners to drive opportunities for European wide projects
- Produce weekly & monthly reports on sales activities
- Experience and proven track record in sales (preferably in software, cloud solutions) with min 1 years selling Salesforce solutions and 5+ years overall experience
- 3rd level qualification
- Technically savvy and being able to grasp quickly and talk about technical solutions
- Mature, trustworthy, able to build relationships
- Motivated to achieve targets
- Around €42-50 base salary + OTE on top
Salesforce sales experience is a must for this role.
I will look forward to hearing from you and thank you very much for your application.