Business Development Manager (for Salesforce partner) in Dubai
- Job Ref: 2367
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Type: Permanent
Our client is based in Dubai/UAE and specializes in providing both Engineering and IT Solutions and Services.
The company is going through growth period and looking to recruit Business Development Manager for Salesforce. They have recently signed a partnership agreement with SALESFORCE and the role is to go to market with the new offering; create strategy; set up presentation materials; identify potential clients and Increase Company’s customer base and get new revenue. This person contributes to the long-term organisational strategic goals, builds long lasting customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The person will be tasked with selling Salesforce and other solutions to different market sectors in the Middle East area.
- Creating the overall sales strategy for Middle East area
Identifying new opportunities through building relationships, getting leads from referrals, networking, occasional cold calling – setting up appointments and getting new businesses
- Getting new appointments with customers and presenting possible solutions
- Ability to work across different sectors: FMCG, Construction, Manufacturing, Construction & Project Management and others
- Developing a rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve this relationship.
- Managing accounts
- Negotiating deals on a daily basis with key decision makers - CEO, COO, CFO, Business Operations managers
- Submit progress reports and ensure that internal CRM and client management systems are kept up to date.
- Experience and proven track record in sales (preferably in software, cloud solutions) with min 2 years selling Salesforce solutions and 5 years overall experience
- 3rd level qualification
- Technically savvy and being able to grasp quickly and talk about technical solutions
- Mature, trustworthy, able to build relationships
- Motivated to achieve targets
- Around €72 basic salary (tax free) (based on experience/negotiable) + OTE + house allowance + bonus + relocation package
- Great atmosphere: ambitious yet grounded, capable yet humble, experts yet good learners.
- Amazing lifestyle of Dubai and awesome weather.
If you have previously worked in Middle East region or are looking to move to Dubai, we are looking to speak to you! Salesforce sales experience is a must for this role.
I will look forward to hearing from you and thank you very much for your application.