Business Development Manager
- Job Ref: 5476
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Financial Service Consulting - Business Development Manager
The Client is a specialist Financial Services Consultancy with a track record of working with some of the world’s largest financial institutions. They have offices in London, New York and Ireland and have delivered significant transformational change for both banking and insurance clients globally.
- Developing and growing client base.
- Leveraging personal networks and internal connections to open new opportunities and relationships.
- Taking lead at client meetings progressing into proposals and opportunities.
- Take lead consultant role on engagements.
- Work closely alongside proposition leads.
- Developing strong client relations at senior executive and CXO levels.
- Engaging with the marketing team to promote TORI offerings.
- A proven track record – sustaining business development and sales targets.
- Significant delivery experience within Financial Services.
- Excellent Organisation, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong academic record (preferred)
- Entrepreneurial driven and goal oriented.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff.