Business Development Manager
- Job Ref: 4824
- Location: Carlow, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client – an award-winning digital company which offer a full digital service from strategy through to implementation and in the business for over 12 years, have identified the need for Senior Sales professional. Hence hiring for Business Development Manager to shape the direction of their sales and bring new clients on board.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in selling a cloud-based recovery solution (IaaS) to influencers and decision makers (CTO/IT/Head of IT) within large manufacturing/distribution to retail businesses.
You will have developed your sales skills through building solid lasting relationships where your customers perceive you as a trusted advisor and an individual who seeks to provide solutions and solves their problems.
This role requires an energetic and driven individual who is looking to put their stamp on a business with a view to taking on a Senior Role within the organisation.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable sales pipeline of new business from current client base & new customers.
- Participation in Trade Shows to promote the business and create new sales opportunities.
- Work directly with Telesales support to achieve increased sales.
- Provide accurate, timely and consistent reporting to the Manager.
- Work directly with the Lead Generation and Account Management to achieve increased sales
- Experience and proven track record in sales (preferably in software, cloud solutions)
- Confident in making client presentations/demos.
- Technically savvy and being able to grasp quickly and talk about technical solutions
- Mature, trustworthy, able to build relationships
- Motivated to achieve targets
If the above outline sounds like it describes how you operate, we’d love to have a chat.
Remuneration Package: - Salary DOE + commission