Business Development Manager
- Job Ref: 3495
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our Client is the Ireland's leading cash management company. They provide customized solutions and products to help businesses and multiple sectors organizations handle their cash more efficiently and securely.
Company is distributing special counting machines, providing software systems for bank and security companies and supplies cash handling hardware products.
Currently serve most of Ireland's banks and retail chains and is providing a consultancy service to the clients.
We are currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, dynamic person with strong sales skills for Business Development/Sales Manager’s role. This appointment will be one of the most senior appointments in the company and report directly to CEO.
We are looking for a strong personality with entrepreneurial flair, able to do business development, shape sales strategy and vision and contribute to overall company’s performance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Shaping business development strategy and direction
- Developing and maintaining a solid and sustainable sales pipeline of new business from current client base & new customers.
- Able to Work directly and manage Telesales support to achieve increased sales.
- Exceeding the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Advising stock requirements in line with sales pipeline.
- Participation in Trade Shows to promote the business and create new sales opportunities.
- Provide accurate, timely and consistent reporting to the Manager.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 10+ year’s proven track record of success in sales in a fast-paced solution driven environment.
- Experience in selling hardware and/or software solutions.
- Strength to motivate others as part of a team and to work on your own initiative
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and drive to get things done.
- A demonstrated ability to simplify complex business processes into common, understandable language.
- Capable of articulating how investment in technology and process improvements can deliver a tangible return on investment.
- Confident in making client presentations/demos.
- Clean Drivers Licence.
Thank you for your time considering this application for a Business Development Manager.
If you already assessed your experience and excited to start a new challenging role, please hit the button below and Apply now! We look forward to speaking to you.