Business Development Manager
- Job Ref: 2055
- Location: Parkwest Business Park, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a global technology company, that specialises in providing IT services to enterprises such as cloud services, integrated disaster recovery, IT managed services, to help organizations keep critical technology and applications available.
Company is going through growth period and looking to recruit Business Development Manager. The role is to manage business development activities, driving sales through the identification of opportunities to provide additional products and services to existing customers.
- Identify new opportunities, building and maintaining pipeline in line with targets established.
- Create and follow a business plan focussed on growing the value of the sector and meeting defined targets.
- Ensure existing clients are updated and aware of company’s new developments and products.
- Establish a network of contacts and maintain a schedule of communication to identify new opportunities and maintain productive relationships.
- Maintain and develop an in depth understanding of the IT Sector and the specialist sector, attending meetings, conferences and industry events as required.
- Support the Head of Sales in Ireland in the delivery of targets and strategy, and work with existing Sales team to enhance and develop the company’s position within the sector.
- Maintain records and ensure that CRM (Salesforce) is updates and in line with Company Policy.
- Experience and proven track record in sales (preferably in software, cloud solutions; ideally in application managed services, mobile application development, business optimisation)
- Knowledge of Cloud and IT Managed Services marketplace and trends.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Technically savvy and IT fluent, ability to grasp quickly and talk about technical solutions.
- Proficient in MS Office and previous experience of a client management database, ideally Salesforce.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Reliable, trustworthy, able to build relationships.
- Valid Irish Driving License (desired).
- Flexibility to travel within Europe and North America.
- €60k basic salary (based on experience) + OTE up to €60k
- Other benefits and Car Allowance
- South Dublin Location