Business Development Manager
- Job Ref: 2749
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Permanent
Business Development Manager with exciting SaaS shopper engagement platform
About our Client
Our client is a growing SaaS company with a broad range of retail clients. They provide a cloud-based shopper engagement platform and also have a complementary customer experience agency that helps clients optimise their results when using their solutions.
Overview of the role for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our client is going through a growth period and looking to recruit a Business Development Manager. The role is to increase the company’s customer base and get new revenue. This person will contribute to the long-term organisational strategic goals, build long lasting customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The person will be responsible for selling the company’s solutions to the US market.
- Creating the overall sales strategy for Business Development across different or particular vertical
- Identifying new opportunities through building relationships, getting leads from referrals, networking, occasional cold calling – setting up appointments and getting new businesses
- Getting new appointments with customers and presenting possible solutions
- Developing a rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve this relationship.
- Converting qualified leads into sales
- Managing accounts
- Negotiating deals on a daily basis with key decision makers - CEO, COO, CFO, Business Operations managers
- Submit progress reports and ensure that internal CRM and client management systems are kept up to date.
- Work with other strategic alliance partners to drive opportunities for European wide projects
- Produce weekly & monthly reports on sales activities
- Experience and proven track record in sales (preferably in software, cloud solutions) with min 1 years selling POS applications (Salesforce, NCR, etc) and 5+ years overall experience
- 3rd level qualification
- Technically savvy and able to talk about technical solutions
- Mature, trustworthy, able to build relationships
- Motivated to achieve targets
I look forward to hearing from you and thank you very much for your application.