Business Development Manager
- Job Ref: 1967
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an Irish technology company, focused on custom software solutions, mobile application development and IT consulting.
Company is going through growth period and looking to recruit Business Development Manager. The role is to increase company’s customer base and get new revenue. This person contributes to the long-term organisational strategic goals, builds long lasting customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The person will be tasked with selling Company’s solutions across different market sectors.
- Identifying new opportunities through building relationships, getting leads from referrals, networking, occasional cold calling – setting up appointments and getting new businesses
- Getting new appointments with customers and presenting possible solutions
- Ability to work across different sectors: financial services, insurance, FMCG, pharmaceutical, healthcare
- Developing a rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve this relationship.
- Managing accounts
- Negotiating deals on a daily basis with key decision makers - CEO, COO, CFO, Business Operations managers
- Submit progress reports and ensure that internal CRM and client management systems are kept up to date.
- Experience and proven track record in sales (preferably in software, cloud solutions; ideally in application managed services, mobile application development, business optimisation)
- Strong network and market knowledge
- 3rd level qualification
- Being able and comfortable talking on CXO level and turning €25k accounts into €500k accounts
- Technically savvy and being able to grasp quickly and talk about technical solutions
- Being able to work within the Sales team
- Mature, trustworthy, able to build relationships
- Motivated to achieve targets
- €40-60k basic salary (based on experience) + OTE up to €100-€150k
- City centre location
- Other benefits