Business Development Graduate (French speaking)
- Job Ref: 4756
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Business Development Graduate Role (French speaking)
Location: Dublin 18, Ireland
Job type: Permanent role
Our client provides customer-centric support service for IBM software products to a wide spectrum of international customers and currently they are looking for people to join their Global Inside Sales Team.
You will be offered an amazing training and development programme, a highly competitive package and great benefits.
- Play a crucial role in the acquisition of new clients via phone, email and social selling
- Execute sales strategy and target account plans
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the team
- Identifying customer needs effectively in order to maximize all sales opportunities and meet customer expectations
- Work closely with sales management and enterprise sales to develop sales strategy
- Handle inbound sales queries for your territory
- Effective follow up of marketing campaigns
Skills and attributes:
- Fluent French and Fluent English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive and enthusiasm, desire to grow, learn and advance with Inside Sales team
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Resilience and persistence
- Competitive salary
- Strong Training and development programme
- Career progression opportunity
- Great company culture
- Health Care & Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Income protection
Are you Ambitious, Curious, Customer-focused, Enthusiastic and interested in a long term career in Sales?
If yes to all the above this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
French | Französisch | Française | Français IBM | Sales | B2B | Customers | Graduates