Business Development Executive
- Job Ref: 4271
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Business Development Executive:
Our client is on the lookout of a driven individual, a real people person and someone who is passionate about the IT world. Would you like to be involved in the IT and telecommunications industry? Then keep reading.
Our client is an IT provider - one of the leaders in Ireland - and is looking for a professional with a 2+ years background in sales/customer facing roles. You should have experience in a B2B Field Sales/customer facing role, and strong willingness to learn. A great advantage would be if you have previous experience in sales in either IT or Telecommunications industries.
Who are we seeking? Someone energetic and target driven individual, who wants to succeed in either the sales and IT industry. Also, if you are a target driven person with strong organisation skills and customer services skills it would be great. You love taking on new challenges and you are keen to use your verbal and written communication skills to ensure the above is accomplished to high standards.
- Managing and closing sales leads generated through a variety of channels, included emails, social media and inbound calls.
- Developing relationships with potential customers
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Sell IT and Telephone equipment and services and website development
- Managing own customers after conversion to ensure their needs are always met
- Managing existing customer
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Experience working in the IT industry
- Ability to thrive in a target-driven environment
- Strong negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and ownership
- Flexible and autonomous
- Experience with short sales cycles
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
Benefits of this Field Sales Executive role
- Base Salary
- Attractive Commission
- Fully Expensed Vehicle
- Company Laptop & Mobile