Business Consultant (Manufacturing & Distribution)
- Job Ref: 4046
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Business Consultant (Manufacturing/Distribution)
Our Client is a niche, SME Consultancy Company that provides business change solutions to make businesses to run better and solve problems they have.
They specializing in increasing sales and increasing the efficiency of any operations, fixing Business Strategy, Sales, Finance, Business Turnaround, Business Development and much more.
Their mission is very simple, they fix problems in Owner Managed businesses, that cause pain, frustration and paralysis for the business owner.
They are currently expanding their team and looking for a Business Consultant to work on-site with customers, responsible for implementing focused changes to the organization.
You’ll be surrounded by business specialists where their philosophy is “look, analyze, line up the cross-hairs, then fire”, so being comfortable with straight-talking, result driven actions, is very important.
As a Business Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
• To research and understand pain points of clients laying in commercial, operations, logistics or other departments
• Interpreting P&L, balance sheets (€10m+), margins and making decisions accordingly
• Making suggestions to improve and change processes and procedures cross-functionally
• Drive business process optimization, change, and transformation
• Working with people and changing their behaviors, developing high-performing employees
• Managing the expectations of stakeholders and acting as an escalation point for any related challenges
Qualifications and Key Requirements:
• We’re looking for a senior professional, former Managing Director who has been heavily exposed to different departments and worked in a Manufacturing/Distribution or related business for 30+ years.
• Someone with exceptional people management skills allowing to bring improvements to organizations through people with previous exposure to different departments including Sales, Operations, Finance.
• Also, previous exposure to product importing from Asia, Europe would be beneficial.
• Driving license and own car are required.
Job Type & Salary:
This role is a daily rate contract to start with 3 days a week, growing to a full-time role in a few months’ time if a candidate is successful.
The person can be located in County Dublin, Kildare, Meath, and South County Louth. Areas and clients to oversee would be based on the M50 corridor.
The company is looking to hire ASAP - This role is now active so please submit your CV for consideration.