Business Change Manager
- Job Ref: 4361
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Business Change Manager (Asset Management & Funds)
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing midsized fintech company that provides specialised services and solutions to major international companies within the asset management and funds industry.
- Our Client, is looking for a Business Change Manager to join its highly dynamic and innovative team based in South Dublin.
- Will suit someone from a strong Fund Accounting/Asset Management background who has project management experience looking to take next step in their career.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and Lead internal change initiatives to achieve measured improvements in business operations.
- Manage and Lead multiple regulatory (PRIIPs / MiFID II / UCITS KIID) and Factsheet onboarding projects for clients in the Investments Funds and Wealth Management sectors.
- Create, implement and manage a process which considers operational scalability when onboarding new clients.
- Implement a structured and documented project management process.
- Coordinate activities, in a controlled and efficient manner, ensuring quality is maintained in successful project delivery.
- Track project implementation through to completion (status reporting on milestones, management of risks and issues).
- Define and maintain key performance indicator metrics of project delivery performance.
- Raise and track issues and conflicts. Remove barriers, resolve project issues and escalate to immediate manager when required.
- Facilitate internal and client meetings, prepare agendas, record minutes and assist with the allocation of tasks.
- Assist operational managers with documenting processes and procedures.
- Ensure handover to the respective Business as Usual (BaU) teams is completed as part of project delivery.
- Ensure that projects are adequately resourced.
- Travel to client sites as necessary for client facing meetings.
- May perform other duties / responsibilities as needed or assigned.
What our client is looking for:
- Experience in Investment Funds and Wealth Management sectors.
- Fund Accounting / Accounting experience or exposure to Trial Balances.
- Five years project management experience.
- Excellent leadership skills in projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong meeting and conference management experience and abilities.
- The ability to work accurately, thoroughly, reliably and with high attention to detail.
- Experience documenting processes, writing policies and procedures.
- Very strong organisational skills.
- An understanding of the regulatory requirements of UCITS, MIFID II and PRIIPs.
- Recognised project management qualification (PMI, PRINCE2 etc.).
- Experience writing detailed requirements for both technical and nontechnical projects.
- Experience in Agile Software development and working with development teams.
Very competitive salary with excellent Bonus and Benefits package on offer.
Comprehensive benefits package including private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, permanent health insurance, EAP programme, life assurance, tax saver commuter ticket, bike to work scheme.
Please contact [email protected]