Business Analyst with MiFID - New York
- Job Ref: 2742
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Permanent
My Client is looking for Market Execution Business Analyst based in New York.
It’s permanent role, experience with MiFID is essential.
About the company:
It’s a leading global financial services firm, operating worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
About the role and the team:
A front office technology role for Macro business, with exposure to a mixture of buy and build technology in a dynamic and expanding strategic area. You will be expected to understand and contribute to the build out of company’s strategic sales and client platform for Macro products from pre-trade to post-trade end to end.
You will be part of the Global Client Technology team, a dynamic group of 100+ technologists around the globe. The team is responsible for delivering Research, pre-trade Analytics, pricing and structuring, execution and post trade function supporting Macro business’ effort to roll out company as technology platform directly to tens of thousands of sales and clients globally.
The successful candidate will be involved in the full development life cycle of analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and support of company’s platform.
Candidate will be responsible for working on multiple prioritized projects with responsibility for ensuring that the project deliverables fulfill the business's agreed requirements. This will include analysis & documentation of both functional and non-functional business requirements, process & data modeling, validation of technical deliverables to meet those requirements and strategy to test code developed.
Throughout a project the Business Analyst also has a responsibility to:
- Build and maintain good relationships with key sponsors and technology
- Capture business requirements and use cases (including screen designs)
- Produce excellent detailed focused documentation
- Drive requirements through user due diligence and sign off
- Experience with MiFID is a must.
- Ability to understand and analyze business processes & workflows with the objective of providing detailed Business Process Flow diagrams and Logical Data Models
- Partner with developers to ensure requirements are implemented as per specification
- Establish test strategy and test cases as well as validation of test cases
- Scrum master and run Agile development process; track tasks and issues in JIRA
- Co-ordinate UAT with markets and down-stream teams
- Ensure all risks and issues relating to scope and analysis managed appropriately
- Ensure that all re-usable resources and knowledge are stored in the appropriate knowledge base for the benefit of others in the team. This will include items that are not necessarily linked to any single project.
- Help troubleshoot issues including working with Level 1 + 2 support teams and business users
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in United States of America.
If you are interested, please contact with Aneta Mikulska on [email protected]