Business Analyst - Transfer Agency
- Job Ref: 2831
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our Client, a rapidly growing consultancy company seeks enthusiastic and driven Business Analysts to add value to their Transfer Agency projects.
- Working within client project teams, your primary responsibility will be to gather information from business stakeholders to define, priorities and document a set of business requirements
- You will work with clients to analyse existing or new processes and systems in order to provide high quality advice and deliverable.
- You will also work attentively with the testing services (functional, automated and performance) to deliver a seamless overall quality service.
- You will be working closely with the clients’ Technical Architects and Developers and you will ‘translate’ the business requirements to functional requirements for these teams.
- You will ensure that the scope of a design iteration doesn't vary unless authorized by the Business Stakeholders.
- Although this is a role based in Dublin you must be willing and able to travel to client sites if required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Funds industry experience
- Previous track record of working in Transfer Agency projects
- Experience in technical business analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage client stakeholders.
- An excellent team player.
- An understanding of the full software life cycle and appreciation of different project delivery methodologies.
- Professional qualifications in business analysis are advantageous.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel and Visio).
- Proven experience using analytical tools like flow charts, use cases etc.
- Testing background or consultancy experience desirable but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a company that provides high quality services.
Please get in touch at [email protected] for more information.