Business Analyst - Permanent - Dublin
- Job Ref: 5649
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are on the lookout for a Business Analyst to work with product owner and Agile software engineering teams to successfully deliver features and products to the market.
This company is a global leader in the online sporting and gaming industry for over 20 years. This company prides themselves with their company culture and bringing the best in e-Commerce practices to the sportsbook sector.
You will be responsible for:
- Attending requirement gathering workshops in order to define user stories for product features
- Building and grooming product backlog.
- Working alongside the Product Management team, contributing to product vision, roadmap and release planning.
- Acting as a point of communication between the business and software development
- Having strong user experience and define and execute user stories that ensure superior customer experience when using feature/product
- Using agile/scrum methodologies to help drive and deliver product releases.
- Helping remove any problems that the development team face during the product life cycle.
- Involvement in the project planning & support of software solution development projects through the project lifecycle.
You will bring:
- Experience of how Scrum Agile works in a software development environment.
- 3-5 years in a Software Engineering or Software support role
- Certification or experience in areas related to Product Management, Scrum or Agile methodologies
- Strong technical aptitude; programming and/or UX (User Experience) background a strong plus
** We can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work full time in the EU**