Business Analyst -Pension and Investment provider
- Job Ref: 1948
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
One of Ireland's Largest and Oldest Pensions and Investment providers is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst on a Fixed Term contract basis.
It is a great opportunity to be involved in key transformation projects within Change and IT.
You will be responsible for:
- Capturing and prioritising business requirements to meet both business and IT needs
- Providing a range of analytical services to deliver business solutions
- Adaptation and implementation of new analysis and UAT coordination techniques
- Preparation of post implementation handover to the business and supporting training and post implementation activities
Key skills Required:
- Essential Strong level of Business Analyst experience within Financial Services
- Proven ability to establish strong working relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant experience of advising and influencing managers, up to and including senior managers
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Knowledge in applying proven methodologies, standards and tools involved in analysis and/or UAT coordination
- Experience of the development life cycle and project management disciplines
- Desirable ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent
- Life & Pensions knowledge
- Knowledge across Irish domestic systems and business processes.
Get in touch at [email protected] for more details