Business Analyst - Digital experience
- Job Ref: 5055
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
- The role of the Digital Business Analyst is to understand and drive the product development of our client’s platforms. You will work with multiple stakeholders across the business in order to gather and document project requirements and to assist in the development process of the website.
- Meet and work directly with stakeholders to define project requirements.
- Collect and analyse business needs and translate into clear requirements for the development teams.
- Translate high-level business requirements into robust functional specifications that are supported by user story boards/user cases.
- Work closely with Product Owner, Scrum Master and UX/UI designers on use cases
- Manage and control change requests in relation to existing project plans and maintain product backlog
- Drive business analyst’s best practice to ensure high quality output is achieved.
- Strong experience of Process Design and Business Analysis
- Experience of working with Product teams and UX/UI designers
- Experience writing requirements documents and other software development materials
- Experience of working in and agile, fast-paced consumer centric ecommerce environment.
- Experience of working on major consumer interfacing websites an advantage
- Strong hands-on Stakeholder Management
- Excellent Document writing and detailed process understanding
- Communicating and Influencing
- Formalised training in Project Management or Process/Lean desirable