Business Analyst - Data
- Job Ref: 3303
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewI am looking for an experienced Business Analyst - Data for a 12 months contract for my client, a leading consultancy company in Ireland.
If you have the following skills:
- Analyse and document functional business and other requirements;
- Analyse and document current processes and procedures, existing business process re-engineering and new business process definition;
- Analyse complex system data migrations;
- Analyse business requirements using industry standard methodologies;
- Employ data visualization techniques, including but not limited to GUI design including colour theory and presentation techniques, data encoding with particular reference to time-series and statistical data, report and dashboard design.
- A degree or master’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related discipline. Relevant experience will also be considered;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a data/business analyst environment, at least 2 of which were within the financial services industry. Experience in financial regulatory reporting is desirable
- Proven experience using Microsoft Excel to an advanced level with the ability to interrogate, manipulate, aggregate, de-aggregate, format and prepare data.
- Have demonstrable experience using Microsoft Office.