Business Analyst (Contract-London)
- Job Ref: 3977
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
Hello Business Analyst!
We are looking for a BA to start a contract role in the UK. For this, you mush have the following:
1. Demonstrable experience of working as a business analyst/analyst in at least 3 end-to-end data heavy projects (minimum 2-3 years duration in these projects) i.e. data warehouse, data quality, data migration, reporting capability or master data management.
2. 10 years of IT industry experience working in different roles and being fully aware and with experience across different SDLC phases on both waterfall and agile environment.
3. Experience with some of the following would be of interest: UML, Use Cases, User Stories, Business Process Modelling, BPMN, data modeling, change management or project management. Experience of working in high pressure & fast delivery environments.
4. Proven ability to create, review and edit requirements, specifications, processes and recommend alternative solutions. Stakeholder management and workshop facilitation skills.
5. The ability to manage and produce clear and qualified requirements from undefined and unstructured information and ensuring As-Is and To-Be processes are documented
6. A hands-on ‘DOER’ approach to problem solving and comfortable in working with shades of grey while managing conflicting priorities and stakeholders.
If you see yourself reflected on these lines, don't hesitate to press APPLY below! We will contact you ASAP!