Business Analyst (Contract-Dublin 1)
- Job Ref: 3831
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewOur Client is looking for a Business Analyst with 4-6 years of experience to join their team. They offer a 1 years contract (the last 5 months will be part-time) in Dublin 1.
In this role, you will:
- Engage with IT teams, IT users and future customers to elicit their service requirements and work with system vendor to develop those requirements into a specification for development of the website and portal to support online delivery of services.
- Establish and apply mechanisms, such as requirements capturing tools, templates, one to one meetings, workshops, to work and communicate effectively with stakeholders with regard to: identifying and assessing changes required to systems, identifying efficiencies in processes; and developing specifications for vendors to achieve efficiencies.
- Become familiar with all aspects of An Bord Pleanála’s case management processes (using CRM Dynamics), understanding roles, concepts and processes, in particular, those that will be affected by the introduction of online services.
- Work with IT teams and users to support change control process providing analysis and assessment of changes to processes so as to define clearly changes to proceed to analysis and implementation by the vendor.
- Develop excellent documentation providing clear decision pathways to determine the optimum process and implementation to meet ABP requirements.
- Engage with IT teams and other project stakeholders to develop and document requirements, processes and plans to transition services to the new website and portal delivering an enduring operational and policy model.
- Provide progress reports at regular intervals on work assigned based on processes and templates as set out by the IT Project Manager.
- Maintain clear, relevant, accurate work activity reports and meeting minutes.
- Reporting to the ABP Project Manager, support and assist the IT teams as required to facilitate and enable the project to achieve its objectives.