Business Analyst Clonakilty
- Job Ref: 4689
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Overview6 month Contract
Client location – Clonakilty, Co. Cork
• Leads multiple phases of technical areas within the project.
• Applies standards and methodologies. Provides expertise and support on use of methods and tools. Able
to synthesise large amounts of information and identify logical business applications.
• Develops service models and prototypes and creates and implements customer feedback mechanisms.
• Responsible for needs analysis, task planning, process/data analysis and modelling and/or logical
database design with relational databases.
• Identifies and assesses risks to the success of the project. Agrees the project approach with
stakeholders, and prepares realistic plans (including quality, risk and communications plans) and
tracking activities against the project schedule, managing stakeholder involvement as appropriate.
• Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations
into business requirements and problems, identifying potential benefits and available options for
• Sets up project files, compiles and distributes reports. Provides guidance on procedures, processes,
tools and techniques.
• Maps full business processes and implements solutions for technological and process improvements
within the context of overall business processes.
• Ensure compliance with all organisational, legal and regulatory requirements
Skills & Experience
• Has achieved trusted advisor status at a senior level with the client.
• Excellent client-facing skills, takes time to establish underlying needs of client beyond those initially
• Has an innovative approach, develops new approaches to improve or replace existing procedures or
• Excellent communication skills, maintains confidentiality, shares ideas and information, facilitates
discussions and transfers knowledge to diverse audiences to achieve collective objectives.
• Very good understanding of the various technologies
• Knowledge of IT-compliance (SOX) and operational excellence models
• Intermediate theoretical knowledge in business analysis methodologies and has awareness of new and
emerging technologies and developments.
• Strong understanding of the business analysis lifecycle, including requirements elicitation, structured
analysis, stakeholder management and user case definition