Business Analyst - Banking
- Job Ref: 3107
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, is looking for a Business Analyst for a contract role for initially 3 months with our client, a company, specialised in financial services and a leading provider of innovative, service solutions for clients across the public and private sectors. You will be working on a merger and acquisition project. This role will be based in Maynooth.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Your role will be to support the definition of requirements on the projects they have at the moment.
- You will be working within client project teams, gather information from business stakeholders to define, prioritise and document a set of business requirements.
- You will support the continuous improvement of business analysis methods, tools, templates and support the Project Manager with planning and estimating, relating to business analysis activities.
- You will be involved in process mapping.
You will need at least 5 years' working as a Business Analyst, experience in the banking sector and experience in Mergers and acquisitions is essential.
Do you have a strong experience as a Business Analyst in banking sector? Do you have knowledge of process mapping tool (e.g. Visio) and strong interpersonal skills?
We want to hear from you!
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.