- Job Ref: 826
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our Client seeks enthusiastic and driven technical business analysts to join their quality service offering.
- Working within client project teams, your primary responsibility will be to gather information from business stakeholders to define, prioritise and document a set of business requirements
- You will work with clients to analyse existing or new processes and systems in order to provide high quality advice and deliverable.
- You will also work attentively with the testing services (functional, automated and performance) to deliver a seamless overall quality service.
- You will be working closely with the clients’ Technical Architects and Developers and you will ‘translate’ the business requirements to functional requirements for these teams.
- You will ensure that the scope of a design iteration doesn't vary unless authorised by the Business Stakeholders.
- Although this is a role based in Dublin you must be willing and able to travel to client sites if required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in technical business analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage client stakeholders.
- An excellent team player.
- An understanding of the full software lifecycle and appreciation of different project delivery methodologies.
- Professional qualifications in business analysis are advantageous.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel and Visio).
- Proven experience using analytical tools like flow charts, use cases etc.
- Testing background or consultancy experience desirable but not essential
If This sounds like the right position for you please apply at [email protected]