- Job Ref: 5111
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Join the largest quality assurance specialist in Ireland: Dublin: Contract/Perm
We are looking for a person to join a team of high-performance Business Analysts to act as a senior providing professional advice, managing and/or co-ordinating an area within Business Analysis. You will also have the opportunity to lead technical areas within Business Analysis projects using available frameworks, tools and establishing project plans with on-time and on-budget project goals.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Manage and lead multiple phases of technical areas within a project.
• Map full business processes and implement solutions for technological and process improvements within the context of overall business processes.
• Gather business requirements from stakeholders and review existing ones to produce detailed business requirement specification documents.
• Responsible for needs analysis, task planning, process/data analysis and modelling and/or logical database design with relational databases.
• Agree the project approach with stakeholders, and prepare realistic plans (including quality, risk and communications plans)
• Track activities against the project schedule and manage stakeholder involvement as appropriate
For this role you will bring:
• 3 years or more experience working as a BA or equivalent.
• Relevant third level qualification or equivalent work experience.
• Additional course or certification in Business Analysis.
• Excellent client-facing skills and people management skills.
• Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Has good applications/technology knowledge, building on specialist domain knowledge.
• Proven ability in assuring project meets quality standards by providing guidance and developing procedures relating to product quality
Did we catch your interest?
Click apply below or drop me a line at [email protected]